With Mortgage interest rates jumping nearly 3% in less than 2 months, people are asking questions, and rightfully so, about whether a real estate crash is imminent. In our Q1 “Larkin Real Estate Report” webinar we answered these questions, and a dozen more!
- Are “Out of State” Buyers still coming in droves?
- Where are home prices today and how high can they go?
- Will rising interest rates price EVERYONE out of the market?
Jump to the following time stamps for detailed data that might blow your mind!
- Southern Utah Title “Good News” Report: 5:01 (direct link here: https://sutc.com/good_news )
- Are we under or over-built in Southern Utah? 10:17
- Where specifically are Buyers moving in Southern Utah? 15:30
- Is a wave of foreclosures coming? 16:51
- Could prices continue increasing with rising interest rates? 19:00 - 35:00 minutes
- Home price forecasts: 39:00
- MORE info on how underbuilt the US housing market is: 40:00
- Owning a home is best “hedge” against inflation: 42:00
- What does low housing inventory mean? 49:30
- What’s next? And wrap up: 52:00
Have other questions about living in, moving to, or visiting St. George and Southern Utah? Just ask! http://www.GoStGeorge.com